This Blog, established since Dec 2001, is a place dedicated to the talented and beautiful Hollywood actress Naomi Watts. All images and videos published here are owned by their respective owners or photographers. No copyright infringement whatsoever is intended or implied. The owner of this Blog is not associated with the actress or anyone around her. This Blog is non-profit making and is operated purely for personal interest. We welcome all discreet and well-intentional comments and feedback. (Note: this site is best viewed with Firefox)

Dec 31, 2012

Naomi Watts has 2 admirers

Naomi Watts has 2 admirers.

[Excerpt: Jennifer Lawrence on Naomi Watts]

From a Wall Street Journal's interview with young Actress Jennifer Lawrence:

WSJ: The Wall Street Journal: Your "X-Men" role is your first in a costume that transformed your appearance. Did it feel different to act that way?

Ms. Lawrence: The acting is the same but I had to be conscious of my face. I never have before, which I always regret when I'm watching a movie because when I smile you see how huge my cheeks are. But when you're in this makeup, your teeth are fluorescent and if you lift your cheeks too high, your scales go into your eyes. For a time they had me wearing these contacts that were dreadful. They were like eggshells. I could barely see and it seemed like a wall between me and the camera. I admire these actresses who look so beautiful all the time. Naomi Watts. When she cries she still looks gorgeous. When I cry I look like a platypus.


............................................

[Jessica Chastain on Naomi Watts]

When Jessica Chastain was replaced by Naomi Watts to star in "Caught in flight" (now "Diana"), she posted a message in Facebook for her fans saying that she has been a fan of Watts for so long since her work in Mulholland Dr. Also she added that she will be very happy to watch the movie and Naomi's work, guess that was very kind of her, and very sweet, and showing her admiration for Naomi's talents.


1 comment:

Richard Steandric Ricsteand said...

Other actors showing support are: Angelina Jolie, Mark Ruffalo, Edward Norton, Kate Hudson, Reese Witherspoon, Jack Black, Jennifer Connelly, Ewan Mcgregor, Benicio del Toro...