This Blog, established since Dec 2001, is a place dedicated to the talented and beautiful Hollywood actress Naomi Watts. All images and videos published here are owned by their respective owners or photographers. No copyright infringement whatsoever is intended or implied. The owner of this Blog is not associated with the actress or anyone around her. This Blog is non-profit making and is operated purely for personal interest. We welcome all discreet and well-intentional comments and feedback. (Note: this site is best viewed with Firefox)

Aug 19, 2008

Naomi Watts in "Bermuda Triangle" (1996)

Here for the first time ever on the internet, only at this Naomi Watts' fansite, and exclusive from and to the [nw2005] Yahoo! Group, we proudly present a short clip from Naomi's little known film "Bermuda Triangle" (1996) in which she, playing Amanda, a documentary film-maker in very sexy jeans short, is seen meeting and flirting with Michael, played by Michael Reilly Burke.

image hosted by ImageVenue.com

As rare as this film undoubtedly is, this is the first scene that Naomi appears in the film, and though her role is supporting with only little screentime, her few scenes are priceless. Please note I've not done any vidcaps on the film, yet, but will anytime I want or if necessary. It depends but since we've the entire film, there's no big deal for vidcaps, let alone frame-by-frame (what a waste of time), right?

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy watching this great clip "exclusively" from our group and depending on responses, I may arrange to make and post more scenes with Naomi from the film later. If you want to leave me a feedback or comment which I appreciate, please click on the "comments" button below. Thank you.


*sourced from our archives and exclusive to the [nw2005] group


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great clip. I've never seen this film anywhere. So thanks a million. Your site is really the best of all, always updated and with incredible resources like this rare clip and all those paparazzi photos. Amazing and unbeatable!

Anonymous said...

I love Naomi. She looks beautiful in the clip.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, wonderful post! What a virtue that you're sharing this without adding a tag to it, unlike some selfish fan-groups out there. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Yeah steandric, I've said it and I'll say it again. You are the best. Wouldn't know what to do without your Blog. It seems like the papparazzi are taking a break now. Too bad, I just love to see that baby bump growing healthily. No pressure though, I'm sure she'll get plenty of pictures taken of her in 2009, 'A big year for me' she said after all. And thus a big year for me too. Fun clip by the way, she can't help but be so darn sexy!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the clip. It's unique and original. I love it!

Anonymous said...

I'm desperate to see other clips from the film...please.

Anonymous said...

This is a treasure, thanks very much!

Anonymous said...

I love Ms. Watts. She looks fantastic in almost anything she is in. This film was 12 years ago and she seems to have changed only very little.

Anonymous said...

I love this clip, and Naomi in a film which I believe not too many people have ever seen it. Thank you for the sharing. I think your site really stands out.

zerokomma said...

Caught the film accidentally on TV a few years back and fell of my chair when Naomi popped up. Thank you very for the clip Steandric.

Anonymous said...

Hey, love this clip. Wish you can post more. It seems that only you can do it!

Anonymous said...

Lovely, lovely.

Anonymous said...

Excited to see Naomi in this clip which is a gem, again from your great site. Please keep up your good work. It's always full of suprises. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself
or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to create my own blog and would
like to find out where u got this from. cheers

Richard Steandric Ricsteand said...

Thanks, it is from one of the Blogger’s blog templates, plus some changes based on one’s own ideas and preferences. Check it out for yourself.