John Curran, director of "We Don't Live Here Anymore" and "The Painted Veil", also a good friend, had the following said about Naomi during a recent interview:
"...when it comes to emotional torment, few contemporary actors can convey suffering like Naomi. Pain plays across her face to expressive ends,..."
"Naomi's a great silent screen actress. There's so much she can do without words and she's very good at knowing what she can play and what she has to say,..."
"Her script notes are invariably about her taking stuff out - she'll tell you, 'I don't have to say it, I can show that'. And she does."
3 comments:
I love both "We Don't Live Here Anymore" and "The Painted Veil". I think there is a great chemistry between Naomi and Curran. It's rumored that they're currently working on another film "Easter Parade" and I'm looking forward to that with high expectations.
She is talented.
I like John Curran's films. Naomi says the director is one of the main reasons why she picks a particular movie and I think she has made a good choice here.
Post a Comment