This Blog, established since Dec 2001, is a place dedicated to the talented and beautiful Hollywood actress Naomi Watts. All images and videos published here are owned by their respective owners or photographers. No copyright infringement whatsoever is intended or implied. The owner of this Blog is not associated with the actress or anyone around her. This Blog is non-profit making and is operated purely for personal interest. We welcome all discreet and well-intentional comments and feedback. (Note: this site is best viewed with Firefox)

Feb 9, 2009

Naomi at the CSA screening of "The International" on Feb 9, 2009

Naomi and Clive Owen attended the Cinema Society and Angel by Thierry Mugler screening of 'The International' at AMC Lincoln Square on February 9, 2009 in New York City.


*More at the (click) [nw2005] forum. First again. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being first amongst the fansites again to show us photos of her public appearances. Good job! I don't have to wait. :)

Richard Steandric Ricsteand said...

Thank you, Anonymous, for your encouragement and I'll continue to do my best.

A few words for the one who is bitter and sour: how to run my site is none of your business. You're free to visit your own fansite and wait there, not that I care. :)

Anonymous said...

Indeed. You've done a much better work. Congrats with my full support!

Anonymous said...

Yes, this is where I get my Naomi fix and update. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Good work! And this is the film I'm looking forward to. :)