This Blog, established since Dec 2001, is a place dedicated to the talented and beautiful Hollywood actress Naomi Watts. All images and videos published here are owned by their respective owners or photographers. No copyright infringement whatsoever is intended or implied. The owner of this Blog is not associated with the actress or anyone around her. This Blog is non-profit making and is operated purely for personal interest. We welcome all discreet and well-intentional comments and feedback. (Note: this site is best viewed with Firefox)

Jun 16, 2010

[Article] Naomi Watts unveils her top beauty tip

17/06/2010

Naomi Watts says her top beauty tip is to wear sunscreen.

Naomi is considered one of Hollywood's most beautiful women, but says she isn't interested in make-up and prefers a natural look.

However, the fair-skinned actress always makes sure she protects herself from the damaging rays of the sun with high-factor protection.

"My beauty must-have is sunscreen. I'm not a make-up person but I will do mascara and gloss," revealed the star.

Naomi also adds a spray of her favourite scent, Thierry Mugler Angel whenever she wants to feel glamorous.

"It's bold and really sexy - I always need a bit of that!" she laughed.

When it comes to fashion, the actress favours the chic Parisian look but also confessed to being a fan of British high street labels like Topshop, where supermodel Kate Moss has her own range.

"My favourite designers are Roland Mouret, Oliver Theyskens, Stella McCartney, ChloƩ. They are all very classic but with a modern edge. I love designer clothes, I especially like shopping in Paris, but I love the high street too, like Topshop," revealed the beauty.

Despite being a designer girl at heart, Naomi is prone to hunting down a bargain and was particularly pleased with herself after a recent shopping trip in New York.

"My best fashion bargain was when I bought parachute pants for $60 at a store on Broadway. I can't wait until it gets warm so I can wear them every day!" she told Marie Claire magazine.

2 comments:

shing said...

good tips.

Anonymous said...

Haha...thank you. Natural beauty.