This Blog, established since Dec 2001, is a place dedicated to the talented and beautiful Hollywood actress Naomi Watts. All images and videos published here are owned by their respective owners or photographers. No copyright infringement whatsoever is intended or implied. The owner of this Blog is not associated with the actress or anyone around her. This Blog is non-profit making and is operated purely for personal interest. We welcome all discreet and well-intentional comments and feedback. (Note: this site is best viewed with Firefox)

Apr 17, 2012

Biking with son on Apr 17, 2012

Apr 17, 2012: Naomi is photographed riding her bicycle in the West Village in New York City this morning, with son Samuel.



She had her backpack in the front basket while her 4-year-old boy sat and relaxed in the back seat.

Wearing shorts and a blazer, pedaling looked easy for the mom of two!

Naomi - who also raises 3-year-old Kai with Liev Schreiber - has said motherhood is overwhelming. In an interview earlier this year - she said, “I haven’t had a full eight hours of sleep in four years! I can safely say I am a little overwhelmed by it all."

She also said she always wanted a family. 

I’m happy with the work I’m doing, but being a mother will be my conscious priority for a long time. I feel so rich inside – I feel blessed. For me, it’s been a way of fulfilling a long-buried childhood dream. I had always wanted to be a mother but when I was desperately searching for work in LA after I moved there from Australia, any thoughts of family were very distant indeed and it seemed that it might never happen for me. It’s almost frightening for me to think now that if I hadn’t met Liev, I might never have had children of my own.”



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty.

Amy said...

I want that beautiful shirt!