This Blog, established since Dec 2001, is a place dedicated to the talented and beautiful Hollywood actress Naomi Watts. All images and videos published here are owned by their respective owners or photographers. No copyright infringement whatsoever is intended or implied. The owner of this Blog is not associated with the actress or anyone around her. This Blog is non-profit making and is operated purely for personal interest. We welcome all discreet and well-intentional comments and feedback. (Note: this site is best viewed with Firefox)

Oct 14, 2013

Naomi Watts gracing the covers of Nov Allure and Korean Oct Marie Claire

[First and Exclusive]

A beauty shot of Naomi as the leading lady of ‘Diana‘ adorns the cover of the November issue of Allure magazine, shot by Carter Smith. She wears a Nina Ricci dress. In addition to this, for her editorial, she dons a Blumarine romper.



[video] Watch the Allure's exclusive video, and learn what Naomi found most daunting about portraying Princess Diana—and her approach to aging.



With her new flick "Diana" slated to hit U.S. theaters November 1st, Naomi Watts graces the cover of Allure magazine's November 2013 issue.

While looking absolutely breathtaking for the Carter Smith-shot spread, "The Impossible" beauty opened up about her relationship with actor Liev Schreiber and her career now that she's in her mid-forties.

On her attempt to make the first move with Liev:

"It was a lot more ballsy than I would ever normally be. Normally I want a guy to make the first move, and he wasn't. Then he got up to say he was leaving and I was like, 'Oh, s***. Probably another couple years are going to pass by. I was wildly attracted to him and his work, so I said something cheeky as he was about to walk out. I said, 'Don't you want my digits? Because I couldn't possibly say, 'Would you like my phone number?' It made him laugh. He texted me five minutes later saying, 'Would you like to go for a drink now?' And I said, 'No, I'll meet you for breakfast tomorrow.'"

On her acting at age 45:

"Women in their 40s have gone through quite a few different things, and so the roles are going to reflect that. People say, 'Oh, it's done by 40,' and now everyone knows it's not. I actually feel like the roles are a lot more interesting."

On her role as Princess Diana:

"I thought, Everyone's going to jump to these comparisons: She's not tall enough. She hasn't got the nose. She hasn't got the voice. I thought, 'It's not going to work, it's too scary. So I said no. But for some reason, I didn't feel completely at peace with that decision. It was nerve-wrecking every step of the way until I was there, and then it was like, 'Okay, now I'm just doing it."

As a bonus for our friends and Naomi's fans, the beautiful Naomi also appears on the Oct 2013 issue of the Korean Marie Claire.



*all in HQ and tag-free


3 comments:

Charles said...

As she gets older, she is even more feminine, and sexier than ever. Love her, must be the most beautiful woman in the world right now

lee said...

Japan and Korea like her as much as the French. The name of "Naomi" actually has a root-origin from Japan. The Japanese are having a grand promotion for "Diana".

s2 said...

Gorgeous on the Allure cover.