This Blog, established since Dec 2001, is a place dedicated to the talented and beautiful Hollywood actress Naomi Watts. All images and videos published here are owned by their respective owners or photographers. No copyright infringement whatsoever is intended or implied. The owner of this Blog is not associated with the actress or anyone around her. This Blog is non-profit making and is operated purely for personal interest. We welcome all discreet and well-intentional comments and feedback. (Note: this site is best viewed with Firefox)

Sep 9, 2014

Naomi Watts on joining "Insurgent"

Naomi Watts Dishes On Her Decision To Join The 'Divergent' Franchise And Her "wildly, wildly talented" Co-stars


When interviewed recently about her involvement with the Divergent Series sequel, Insurgent, "such lovely people." Naomi Watts says about working with Shailene Woodley and Theo James. The star, who'll play Evelyn Eaton (Four's mom), went on to say the decision to join the franchise was easy--- especially after watching Divergent. "I saw the first film [Divergent] before it came out. I have friends over at Lionsgate...they brought it to my attention, and I thought the film was very good. I've been wanting to do something like that..."

"They are so great. They are very disciplined and very serious about what they do...and wildly, wildly talented." Naomi says of the entire cast of Insurgent.


4 comments:

JohnQ said...

This would be an interesting turn for Naomi. For sure she will bring new life into the series.

s2 said...

Interesting reason for joining the project. She is very humble.

Anonymous said...

Naomi is trying to prove that she is versatile.

Unknown said...

I'm always in love with you, more than anyone in the world! more than the world! saying "I love you" is very simple, but do they really love you?! for prove it, I'll give you my real heart, in my bosom. any time you ask. yes I'll do it. it's not joking! I've cried for you and your love, nights, ever and ever... I don't want anything of the world, my only wish is seeing and kissing you. I wish I can kiss you. I can't bear it! I'm still crying as I'm writing this note! I love your smile, laugh, cry, tears, voice, acting and everything about you. my beautiful, kind, nice and lovely goddess and angel, Naomi, whole love of my heart for you.
your lover forever, Behrooz Babaei

https://www.facebook.com/BehroozBabaeii

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y7JlToko8M