This Blog, established since Dec 2001, is a place dedicated to the talented and beautiful Hollywood actress Naomi Watts. All images and videos published here are owned by their respective owners or photographers. No copyright infringement whatsoever is intended or implied. The owner of this Blog is not associated with the actress or anyone around her. This Blog is non-profit making and is operated purely for personal interest. We welcome all discreet and well-intentional comments and feedback. (Note: this site is best viewed with Firefox)

Feb 26, 2018

Inside Naomi Watts' Bathroom + Beauty Routine




“The point of beginning for me was when I moved from England to Australia. I was really upset about leaving my friends, so to make me feel better, my mom put me in acting classes to give me something to look forward to. I’d been wanting to do that for a while—until then I’d been in boarding school so I wasn’t able to try that sort of thing. It started off as a very rudimentary way of learning—you know, be your favorite tree, be your favorite animal... But it got more and more intense as I moved from one class to another. By the time I graduated high school, I was already doing bit parts and commercials and stuff like that.....read full article [HERE]



More Photos at : [Overflow@PhotoBucket]

7 comments:

crystal said...

Queen of keeping beautiful,and looking fresh and young.

naomifan said...

Like this beauty setup at home.

Anonymous said...

she looks so easy going and down to earth. Naomi is the best.

Emma said...

Thank you for Naomi.

kidwatt said...

Naomi mentions a lot how she doesn't wear red ever in clothing...I think it's funny because some of my favorite dresses she ever wore were in red. I think she looks great the color!

Richard Steandric Ricsteand said...

Yes also I think the pink dress she wore at the German Goldene Kamera was one of my personal favourites.

kidwatt said...

Yes she looks stunning in pink, too, I was just thinking that. The German Kamera is gorgeous. One of my all time favorites is the pinkish dress her wore at the Met Gala in 2004.