This Blog, established since Dec 2001, is a place dedicated to the talented and beautiful Hollywood actress Naomi Watts. All images and videos published here are owned by their respective owners or photographers. No copyright infringement whatsoever is intended or implied. The owner of this Blog is not associated with the actress or anyone around her. This Blog is non-profit making and is operated purely for personal interest. We welcome all discreet and well-intentional comments and feedback. (Note: this site is best viewed with Firefox)

Jun 7, 2012

Further Update on "Blonde" - Jun 7, 2012

Brad Pitt saves Kiwi director's troubled Marilyn Monroe film

Jun 7, 2012


Brad Pitt has stepped in to help a New Zealand-born director get his long-delayed Marilyn Monroe movie off the ground.

Website Perth Now reported that Pitt is working on Andrew Dominik's biopic Blonde.

Australian actress Naomi Watts is starring as the iconic Hollywood starlet and Pitt has signed up through his Plan B production company.

He is yet to confirm whether he will take on an acting role.

Blonde has been long delayed and shooting finally began in January last year.

Pitt previously worked with Dominik on Killing Them Softly and The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford.

He told movie industry website 24 Frames: "We're going to get this one done."

The movie Blonde is based on a book of the same name by bestselling US author Joyce Carol Oates.

- APNZ


22 comments:

s2 said...

This is it!

Anonymous said...

With Brad Pitt behind it, this movie is going to be a hit!

robo said...

Brad Pitt + Naomi, bravo!

Mary said...

Very exciting news! Thank you.

tess said...

2013 is going to be a great year for her with Blonde, Diana, Queen of Desert...

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this boаrd ɑnd I
find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give
something back and aid otһers like you helped me.

check : How To Reаlly Lock Files

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I found your weblog the use of msn. This is
an extremely well written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and come
back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post.
I will certainly return.

Anonymous said...

Excellent site. Lots of helpful information here.
I'm sending it to several buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious.

And of course, thank you to your sweat!

Anonymous said...

I truly love your site.. Excellent colors & theme. Did you build this web site yourself?

Please reply back as I'm planning to create my own blog and want to know where you got
this from or what the theme is named. Kudos!

Anonymous said...

Touche. Great arguments. Keep up the amazing work.

Anonymous said...

I visited various web sites however the audio
quality for audio songs existing at this web site is in fact marvelous.

Anonymous said...

If some one wants expert view on the topic of blogging and site-building then i advise
him/her to visit this web site, Keep up the pleasant work.

Richard Steandric Ricsteand said...

Thank you Anonymous.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I check your new stuff regularly. Your story-telling style is witty, keep up the good
work!

Anonymous said...

Hello colleagues, fastidious article and fastidious arguments commented here, I
am genuinely enjoying by these.

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone, it's my first go to see at this web site, and article is genuinely
fruitful in support of me, keep up posting these types of content.

Anonymous said...

Superb, what a web site it is! This weblog presents helpful facts to us, keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, what a blog it is! This web site gives helpful information to us, keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Excellent article. I will be experiencing many of these issues
as well..

Anonymous said...

Thanks very interesting blog!

Anonymous said...

Good article. I absolutely appreciate this site. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with?
I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm
looking for something completely unique.
P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!