This Blog, established since Dec 2001, is a place dedicated to the talented and beautiful Hollywood actress Naomi Watts. All images and videos published here are owned by their respective owners or photographers. No copyright infringement whatsoever is intended or implied. The owner of this Blog is not associated with the actress or anyone around her. This Blog is non-profit making and is operated purely for personal interest. We welcome all discreet and well-intentional comments and feedback. (Note: this site is best viewed with Firefox)

Dec 11, 2012

Naomi talked about her Diana role & biking on the Ellen Degeneres Show on Dec 11, 2012 (video)

[On Diana]


[On biking in NYC]


The British-Australian beauty stopped by The Ellen Degeneres Show to discuss her part in the Oliver Hirschbiegel-directed biopic, appropriately titled Diana, and admitted that portraying the princess was "high pressure."

"I tried to say no, but I guess every time I said no, I rang back up and said I changed my mind," the 44-year-old star explained. "I think it's just the pressure because we all feel we know her so well. The pressure of that is scary because everybody thinks, oh, you're not the right look or whatever…"

But she did sign on and (in our humble opinion) will surely be smashing. So what new information did she learn about Diana during her research? "She had a great sense of humor," Watts weighs in. "And she was kind of a rebel in really good kind of way."


3 comments:

johnQ said...

Ellen is always so funny, but I would say Naomi is a good match.

Amy said...

Thank you for the videos. She looks cute and lovable as always.

pete crowe said...

Interesting that she said Liev Schreiber was a courier. Is that really true? I doubt it.