This Blog, established since Dec 2001, is a place dedicated to the talented and beautiful Hollywood actress Naomi Watts. All images and videos published here are owned by their respective owners or photographers. No copyright infringement whatsoever is intended or implied. The owner of this Blog is not associated with the actress or anyone around her. This Blog is non-profit making and is operated purely for personal interest. We welcome all discreet and well-intentional comments and feedback. (Note: this site is best viewed with Firefox)

Sep 27, 2010

The Wilsons on their players in 'Fair Game"

Valerie Plame, in an interview at Cannes talked a little bit about "Fair Game" (excerpt):


Q: I know your were at Cannes, with both Countdown To Zero and Fair Game. How was it having two films, the latter of which makes even further public a very difficult part of your personal life.

A: I have to say I had an inner smile watching both at Cannes, because in Fair Game there's a scene, which was true, where I was called nothing more than a glorified secretary, in the hopes of making it all a mountain-out-of-a-molehill type of thing, and in Countdown To Zero I get to speak about my expertise and how I was more than a secretary, and very much involved and engaged in operations. What a once-in-a-lifetime experience — the odds that I would have two films at Cannes in the same year could not be calculated by the physicists at Los Alamos, but I was there and found the people-watching to be extraordinary. It was the first time that Joe (Wilson) and I had seen it projected on the big screen. I think Naomi (Watts) and Sean (Penn) give brilliant performances. It's kind of hard for us to (see) it personally, but I can look at Sean and see how he captured Joe, and Joe can look at Naomi and see how he captured me. It's interesting in that way.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Thanks.