This Blog, established since Dec 2001, is a place dedicated to the talented and beautiful Hollywood actress Naomi Watts. All images and videos published here are owned by their respective owners or photographers. No copyright infringement whatsoever is intended or implied. The owner of this Blog is not associated with the actress or anyone around her. This Blog is non-profit making and is operated purely for personal interest. We welcome all discreet and well-intentional comments and feedback. (Note: this site is best viewed with Firefox)

Jan 5, 2013

[Article] Naomi Watts: I can’t fake tan

Jan 5, 2013

Naomi Watts has confessed fake tan “doesn’t work” for her.

The actress explained she has difficulty achieving a smooth, bronzed look all over.

Known for her fair skin and blonde locks, the star often ends up with uneven colour because of her fear of sun damage.

“My legs never match my face. I like brown legs in the summer, but a tanned face is less flattering the older I get, so I’m left looking browner on my bottom half than my top,” she told UK magazine Marie Claire. “My motto is, ‘the less sun the better,’ but fake tans don’t work for me. I always end up with orange streaks.”

Naomi also talked about how her skincare regime has changed over time.

The star explained that as she grows older, her complexion requires more intensely hydrating products.

“As an actress you are forced to think about ageing. I’ve definitely noticed my eyes have started to go and I don’t bounce back like I used to, since turning 44. My skin also feels drier these days, which is why I love Astalift Jelly Aquarysta. It is super-hydrating and I wear it under the Astalift Replenishing Day Cream,” she said.


2 comments:

Amy said...

She has got the best skin, like porcelain.

Emma C said...

Thank you for Naomi.