This Blog, established since Dec 2001, is a place dedicated to the talented and beautiful Hollywood actress Naomi Watts. All images and videos published here are owned by their respective owners or photographers. No copyright infringement whatsoever is intended or implied. The owner of this Blog is not associated with the actress or anyone around her. This Blog is non-profit making and is operated purely for personal interest. We welcome all discreet and well-intentional comments and feedback. (Note: this site is best viewed with Firefox)

Dec 31, 2018

Happy New Year!


More Photos at : [Overflow@PhotoBucket]

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy New Year,

Catherine said...

Hi Richard! I'm a late-comer to Naomi's fandom, and I would just like to thank you for all the dedication you've put into creating and maintaining this blog for Naomi!

While catching up on all her movies, I've been eager to find a place to rave about her, and I may have found just the one!

Again, I greatly appreciate your hard work, and I'll visit as often as I can :)

Have a great 2019!

Richard Steandric Ricsteand said...

Thank you Catherine and pleased to know that you like this blog. :)